Middle/High School Meal Plans and Menus
The Lipscomb Academy Dining Hall offers a variety of options for students to enjoy. Our stations include a hot line, with a choice of entrée and sides, salad bar, made-to-order deli, with sandwich specials, soup line, and an assorted desserts line. In addition to our daily menu offering, we also provide pick-up and to go items that are available in our cooler throughout the day.
These items include:
- Pre-packaged sandwiches (PB&J, Half Hoagie Style Sandwiches, Tuna and more!)
- Fruit Cups, Vegetable Cups
- Jello-O, Pudding Cups
- Hummus Cups, Chips & Salsa Cups
As a refreshing way to enhance your students dining experience, we also offer a variety of beverage options.
- On our Pepsi fountain machine, we have reduced caffeine and sugar sodas, as well as juice and flavored beverages.
- Flavored water with 0 calories and 0 sugars are also available.
- Our milk machine has 2% and chocolate for your student to enjoy.
- Sweet and unsweet tea.
As a reminder, meals include a choice of one entrée, two sides, one dessert and a fountain drink (milk machine, flavored water, tea, juice, water). Meals do not include bottled beverages, ice cream, and any extra sides or entrées.
To see our a la carte pricing guide, please click here.